Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Mr. Funbags

I have a surprise for you today
Things are not as they've seemed
I was away and not taking messages
It was secret fun
Embedded deeply, seemingly, in a private
Life, away from the apparent, and
rationalized perfectly, it was dazzled
With spotty sprinkles of denial
I didn't think about it then
And I don't think about it now
I figure everyone has trysts and these same
Secret things
They are rather harmless, depending
Upon your morality or disposition, however, my
Inclination is relative to animal, primordial
Itches and urges and take-offs
It was something I fell into
So I guess you don't know me
And I don't know you either

2 comments:

  1. Being locked alone in your own secret mental fun place is a nice little pleasure. Personal days are the best, just don't let the boss find out.

    ReplyDelete