Monday, March 26, 2007

In Case of Rapture

Ever want life to be like a trip on a major airline? I want someone to stand at the end of the aisle and preach the rules and instructions of life to me. Of course, unfortunately, if life was that simple then I, and all of the mindless drones around me, would not pay any attention. Blah, blah, blah. Year, I know. I can figure it out if the worse case happens.

I’ve always prepared myself for the worst case. My life is nothing but doldrums. They take a hold of me and ERGGG!!! Life sucks! School sucks! Work sucks!

Can you believe what happened after third period today? I was at my locker exchanging the books from my backpack to my locker. Well, some jock slammed my locker shut behind my back. What an asshole. Why do people have to be so mean?

But then, after fifth period, Shannon said “hi” to me in the hallway. Shannon said hi to me! I can’t believe it.

Now if only I knew what to do now. If only I had paid attention when the stewardess gave instructions at the beginning of this flight I call life. What am I supposed to do in the case of rapture? Am I supposed to reach for the oxygen masks or just sit back and enjoy the ride?

No comments:

Post a Comment